View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 11:07 PM   #8
trey31
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ever notice Madden would sometimes seem to "Cheat" or go full "Beast Mode" on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaints26
So you're saying that the CPU defense essentially knows if you're calling a run or pass before you get to the LOS? If so, I have long suspected this of being true. Like previously said, run a draw play out of shotgun 4WR and you'd go up to the LOS only to find that they've called a 3-4 or some other formation effective against the run.

Why, instead of this system, can't they just tie CPU playcalling to coaching attributes?
Actually what I'm saying isn't that the CPU "knows" if it is a run or pass, they have chosen their play based on exactly what type of play it is; eg a Reverse, a Double Reverse, a Toss, etc. Its not just that the CPU knows if its a run, the AI knows exactly what kind of run it is AND it immediately reacts to the play the moment the ball is snapped as well.

And as far as the why? Thats simple, time and effort = money, and "they" know they can reuse the same code not only for several games, but for literally decades in some instances...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
Here you go!

*360 file*
Thanks! Can you refresh my memory, do 360 files need to be opened in Horizon or something to decrypt them? Its been a while.