View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 04:26 PM   #45
fearwhatnow
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: In PES 2015, The Old Magic is Back on the Pitch (XB1/PS4 Review)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
the physics system in the game is clearly a generation behind, it's not bad so to speak, just archaic like the rest of the game. And that's my issue, sure gameplay is fantastic but you can't do anything with it. I cannot justify spending any of my time with any of the game modes because they fall short when compared to the other game. I mean I get some guys beef with FIFA, I do, when you watch videos of those UT/online Streamers the game looks terrible, but with a good set of sliders FIFA plays a really great game of football.
Again you're unable to provide a clear answer about the physics system. "Just archaic", what does that mean? After a week with the game I have seen a fantastic variety in goals and chances. You say gameplay is fantastic. Gameplay includes the physics system.
I don't want to defend PES 15 and especially KONAMI. You know I have provided a great set of sliders for the modded pc version of FIFA 15 but I feel it's time to get the facts right. PES 15 is more football than FIFA 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove