View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 06:58 PM   #20
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (1-9-15)

One thing they need to tone down is the CPU lay up animation that starts out before the free throw line sometimes. That animation can't be interrupted and your defender simply get pushed backwards out of the way. Haywood of the Jazz abused the hell out of that animation against me.

Another thing I noticed is on fast breaks when you steal the ball at the 3point line, you CAN'T RUN. The defender runs into your side or into your back and your guy gets stuck on him or something. What ever it is, it prevents you from running. I don't like that at all. Happened to me 3 times my last game when I stole the ball with Westbrook.

And is it me or does crash boards seem to have the opposite effect ? Seems like I get more rebounds with balanced then I do with crashed boards. I noticed when I use crashed boards, only one of my teammates go after the rebound, the rest run backwards to get back on D.

I would like them to fix the battle for the rebound animation because currently it isn't a battle. Who ever boxes out, that box out is like the wall of china, nobody getting passed it or even attempts to. Box out shouldn't be permanent and not contested. I would like to see some battling going on for position for rebounds.