View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 05:52 AM   #23
azy19
Rookie

azy19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 15 Roster Update Available Now (January Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunofharlem3
I agree with Simple Mathematics rating differentials, loved the Revamped Rosters.

May sound crazy but I always wanted a scale per league. So you could be a 99 in the AHL but if you came up to the NHL you'd maybe be a 55, but if you were in a system that fits you, 59. Just throwing numbers out there.

So each tier would have its best players in the 90s but as you were promoted you'd have to fit in to the "new" rating comparisons.
I see where you're coming from but it kind of is like that already. For an example in the SHL(swedish hockey league) the best players are 78-81 I believe and that kind of is the high 90s for that league. You can't go around giving people in SHL 90+ shot power just because they shoot hard for the standards in their league. It wouldn't feel realistic at all while playing with them and then playing with an nhl team and they skate, shoot etc as well as them.

I do have an idea for myself though. A form rating which would update every game in Be A GM and Be A Pro. This could give you a 2+ boost on some ratings if high enough and make you progress faster. That way you can also see who is hot in the league if you're looking to trade an on form 4th or 3rd liner or a star if your team is in need of one.