View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 11:48 AM   #5
yesrushdt
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Perfect Golf Available Now on Steam Early Access For $19.99

Another thing that PG has going for it besides the much better course architect is a strong possibility of licensed courses being in the game. The developers have a deal with the PGA Tour to recreate 30 courses for tournament broadcast flybys. They will be asking the owners of each one of these courses for a license to include their courses into the game. They also have a partnership with Nicklaus Design, so I would think some of his courses would end up in the game. Between the users creating courses with the architect and the prospect of officially licensed courses, expect tons of superb, unique designs for years and years to come.

I'm enjoying this game more and more with every round I play. Once they add the real time motion swing and a camera selection system similar to TW08 (both of which are eventually going to happen) it will make the game all the better. I hope they're able to improve on the graphics in the future and add optional enhancements for users with DX10/11 capable graphics cards. That said, it's still a great, challenging golf simulation that will only get better in the months leading up to the official release.
Advertisements - Register to remove