View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 10:27 AM   #21
jake19ny
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL GameChangers Event Recap: "You Should Be Excited"

I'm not going to shoot the messenger here and I appreciate any info the community event guys can give us but I will never believe a word that comes out of EA ever again. Bigwill pretty much said it all. I will only add that this company has hyped and disappointed in the past but nothing as bad as this year. They touted NHL15 Next Gen as this great master piece fully knowing it was an unfinished mess. Then we had a few announcements such as "Greatest Day in EA NHL History" only to be disappointed to find out its HUT packs. After acknowledging the game to be a let down they promised more communication with the community only to go ghost except questions regarding HUT. I cannot help but feel that this event was nothing more than damage control and a PR move. I am not expecting anything other than the return of game modes and other things that were in NHL 14. Sad truth is if they return season mode, editing players, roster control, and EASHL is good, I will be happy. I have given up on getting the gameplay to be what we want and I have always managed to tweak things enough to enjoy the game in the past. I do feel they have attempted to fix things in this area before but when they change something it breaks something else. If I could actually pick one thing that must be addressed is the sliders need to work properly. too many of them do little or nothing at all and if they did, along with edited rosters, we might be able to correct many flaws ourselves. I still plan on making this my first year in many that I will not preorder the game. I'm waiting until I see gamers feedback. Sorry EA but talk is cheap and the proof will be in the pudding.

Last edited by jake19ny; 02-07-2015 at 10:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove