View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 03:17 AM   #555
THESHAMISASHAME
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NHL 15 Available Now for PS4 and Xbox One - Post Your Impressions Here

Here it is in bold if you dont wanna scroll

I was but I dont game like most people as Im a extremist no moderation here plus Im cheap/thrifty and I normally only play one game at a time but I did mention a while back I wouldnt be playing as much do to my Hockey Leagues starting up .

For better or worst when you play any sports game alot at least with me I can figure out the programming and when it gets forced and predictable Im done .

NBA 2k15 was pretty amazing but once again how they program games today to force sim then lacks real hu player interaction and thats a hard one for me to swallow .( you know when you can predict what will happen)

I find MLBTS in the same boat over time gameplay wise even though it does so much else near perfect but I still find EA NHL the best blend of Hu interaction and cpu AI in any sports game .

Sorry if I went of course Mizz but it was great hearing from you !

UPDATE :
Ok I got my Playoff Mode going and won 2 and lost 1 but I had a great game Chicago me at Stl and won won 4-1 with 2 eng late after STL had the tying goal disallowed so cool ! and the stats were perfect even toa as I try to play position .

Now at times Im tempted to make the game harder but I know its only been a few games so Im sure ill see some twists and turn wont I Mizz ?

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 02-24-2015 at 05:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove