View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 02:13 PM   #24
GToma
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (4-2-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
A few things.

1: Again, this is not as a 2k fanboy but a guy who's been apart of live since launch. But as a Kings fan, I saw Tyrone Corbin added to the game as the Kings coach, non generic face, in less than a week, and saw a decent George Karl added in also about a week after he became the coach.

These updates aren't impressive.

2: There are NO GAMEPLAY updates with roster updates. You might see ratings slightly effect gameplay, but roster updates do not update gameplay. Again, synergy might slightly effect tendencies, but again, outside of that gameplay will not be touched by roster updates. I'm sure they will announce gameplay updates, but truth be told we all know they are done for the year. Considering they were running tests every day about two plus months ago and decided to save their money and not patch the game. I think it's pretty clear that's what they decided at least.
That's what you would think, but something feels drastically worse about the already bad shooting system with this last update. I literally can't hit **** now, and even wide open threes with the best shooters in the game are missing, and those used to be automatic.