View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 01:52 PM   #2
brandon27
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Review

I'm a big fan and player of FH2, so take this for what it's worth, but I downloaded the F&F title as well, got to say, I played through it all, had a blast just like I do playing FH2.

I agree with the review in that they could have put a few more "missions" or race types into it to vary it up a bit. It was a fun experience though, that really shows what FH2 is capable of.

If you only play this, and not FH2 though, don't think the map available for you to roam in the F&F version is all that there is in FH2, because it's only a small portion of it. There's many more places, and environments in FH2's full version, different challenges and races, and of course, vehicles to drive.

I enjoyed it. If you're on the fence about FH2 still... try this out while it's free, and you'll get a good taste of what FH2 is all about, but it's really just an appetizer, the full game has so much more to offer in the environment, tracks/routes, challenges and of course cars.