Old 05-28-2015, 05:26 PM   #85
SolidSquid
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Connected Franchise Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Here's the thing and I just posted about this in another thread, yes things like "Sim a win" and "practice" are good additions, my issue is CFM still doesn't offer a sim experience. If this were some other game or even mode, ie MUT, I wouldn't expect it to be but when CFM is the only career mode in a game alleging realism as priority, I don't get how there isn't even an option for a NFL realistic experience. When I see a mode like MyGM in NBA2k which is basically a more fleshed out version of Association mode of old, in spite of the other more universally accessible modes also available, I don't understand why madden can't do something similar with a fleshed out Franchise mode WITH online capability.

No need to go over every pro and con about the news released because all that matters is do you feel like Madden 16 offers a career mode experience you can enjoy, my answer is no, maybe next year.
This. I let myself get a little too optimistic that Kolbe from the show worked exclusively on CFM. While they added little things nothing really changed at all. Still no restricted free agents, practice squads, coaching carousel, real depth chart(Sam lb, will lb, special teams), contract disputes/holdouts, position battles, suspensions(highly unlikely), dealing with different agents/player personalities.

CFM just has no life to it, it feels like a bunch of play now games just strung together. Bring the drama of the NFL to us.

Last edited by SolidSquid; 05-28-2015 at 05:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove