View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 05:27 AM   #4
Trick13
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16: Draft Boards have been added!

It is a step, well a baby step, in the right direction. It isn't the fully fleshed out custom board we all want where user and CPU "re-ranking" of players impact "draft stock" and users with crappy work schedules could get some relief from being the odd man out of successful drafts.

I do applaud it, as I said it is a baby step in the right direction.

Scouting, on the other hand is going to be bleeping horrendous - I am aback to hating scouting again already, because frankly it is so darn time consuming and now I have to scout every week or lose the points/minutes or whatever - huge freaking step back, giant in fact.

To me, ideal solution is to get rid of "scouting points" and have scouting reports, where you just get sentences and you get varied reports from different scouts and very limited info of varying accuracy on development level - believe me when I tell you that every NFL team has detailed info on every single player, all the game tapes are reviewed, scouting agencies outside the teams are paid for their info, and no stone is left un-turned. The only limitation for NFL teams is the interview and workout numbers are restricted.