View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 03:10 PM   #1
sinz86irocblk
Rookie

OVR: 0
Working on a 2015 NFL roster

7/07/2015 - Teams completed thus far

The following teams have had their entire rosters updated and filled. Their Pro-bowlers (from 2013-2015) & starting QB ratings have been adjusted. Once all 32 teams' rosters are filled -- I will go back and tweak the ratings for the new draftees as well as other notable players that may have been snubbed.

-Bengals
-Packers
-Bears
-Colts
-49ers
-Steelers
-Browns
-Texans
-Cowboys
-Saints
-Jets
-Vikings
-Chiefs
-Giants
-Chargers

6/24/2015 - Updating rosters for the upcoming NFL season

I've been working on updating rosters for the 2015 season. I've used some endzone/logo designs from the community and some information regarding ratings as well. So I'll try and give credit where it is due but forgive me if I forget anyone. I am not trying to steal credit for anyone's artistic work or their findings. I am basically updating the rosters and perhaps tweaking a few endzone designs to my liking.

Firstly, hats off to FlyingFinn and KingJavo for their work on their roster editors. The logo/endzone designs have been passed around and I don't know how many people have collaborated on these. I've heard they come from Ratesports but I grabbed droogs813's modified file and have made a few tweaks of my own.

I've been using "MrJordan's Historic NFL teams" roster as a basis for ratings, because I think it offers some of the best gameplay I've experienced.

Thus far I have 9 team rosters filled and have concentrated on adjusting the ratings for pro bowlers within the last 3 years.

Few questions for you guys

1) How can I add more than 9 characters to a player's name? Limit seems to be 9 but I know I've used files that displayed names like Roethlisberger properly on the back of their jersey.

2) Anyone know where I can find the new Dolphins and Jaguars logos?

Last edited by sinz86irocblk; 07-07-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove