View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 06:19 PM   #65
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

yeah, it would be nice to see updated halftime show to improve upon last year. Other games around the league, that type of thing. But, for me, I am less concerned about "broadcast" items. When I play, I normally turn off all broadcast commentary (and, having been doing this for years). Not because the commentary is bad (I mean, it is bad whether it's Simms or Collinsworth back in the day. Although, Colinswork had some funny/stupid remarks that made me chuckle every time I heard them). But, because I want to feel like i am on the field. Now, this is a personal preference, and to each his own. But, for me, the first order of business for presentation should be the crowd. And, I don't mean to offend, but at the very least, the logic of when to cheer (home/away, offense/defense) should have easily been implemented years ago. Loudness, start/stop, slowly getting louder, going insane on a turnover, etc. Those have never been implemented and i have never got the feeling of the crowd really getting behind the game. So, i hope they have improved on this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove