View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 06:02 PM   #30
HarryHood059
Banned

HarryHood059's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 16 Screenshots - Stinger (Columbus Blue Jackets) & Bailey (Los Angeles Kings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
Except that E3 took place at the same time the Cup Finals had wrapped-up.

PES and FIFA come out in September and both have released full gameplay video's while the NHL team has given us a 6-second gif and mascots.

That's why people are flipping out over stupid things like a Stinger Reveal.

What I don't understand is why those who've played the game at E3 refuse (or neglect) to answer any questions.

Maybe I'm ignorant of this, but does anyone who plays the demo at E3 have to sign a NDA?
If not, then why not give us some details about how the gameplay is different?
I know many have asked - IS PLAYER SEPARATION better this year???
And the response is crickets.
Are the moderators trying to cover EA's behinds because Rammer comes on here 3x a year to chat with us peasants and they don't want to lose that golden goose?

If I'm producing a game that is niche and far behind the NBA and NFL titles of the world, I think I'd want to pump the crap out of it at hardcore sites like OS.
The only reason I wouldn't is if I have something to hide - like repetitive gameplay that's been around since NHL08.
think you pretty much nailed it. we've been down this road before and to expect a different result, well.... fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice ....

also, i just cannot comprehend people covering for EA's lack of everything- NO GAMEPLAY VIDEOS AT AN ENTERTAINMENT EXPO????, communication, game modes, etc., it just doesn't make any sense to me and a host of other members at all.