Old 07-21-2015, 03:04 PM   #19
BreakingBad2013
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Top 5 Running Backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Man I wish we could get your system! To avoid the OVR hate, just have gold, silver and bronze players. Gold would be top 5 at the position. Silver would be 6-10 at the position. Bronze would be everyone else.

Ratings should go to letter grades. 90-99 would be A. 80-89 would be B. 70-79 would be C. 60-69 would be D. 59 and below F.

Something like that would force guys to really have to scout for players that fit what they want and allow someone like you to do what you do and bring a realistic rating system under the hood. I know there's a slim chance of a rating overhaul like that but a man can wish, right?
No, Gold should be HoF players.

I say have a rating system based on All-Time. That way Peyton, Tom Brady will be in the 90s, Matt Ryan and Stafford will be low-mid 80s, then have solid starters in the 70s, fringe QBs like Geno in the 60s, backups in the 50s, camp arms in the 40s etc.

JJ Watt 92
Next best DE, 79
And so on. Would create huge feel between elite, pro bowl, starters, backups, etc. Would dramatize injuries, would force more roster turnover, draft would be more inpactful, FA would mean something, busts and gems would be a huge payoff etc.