View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 03:40 PM   #18
OneDrop
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First Actual Gameplay Video Of FIFA 16 Gamescom 2015

No idea why you're getting excited. The first video just displays the major problem with FIFA. It's a sprinting fest, sprinting around like a headless chicken goes unpunished and I hate it. I truly hope the defending is as good as it looks in the videos so I won't have to sprint my players back to their position because the CPU keeps making them wander off. It also looks WAY too fast. Say what you will about PES but the pace is spot on there. Although in the second video the pace of the game looks closer to real life. It might still have to be slowed down though. What bothers me in FIFA is that there's no way to walk with the ball, it immideatly throws you into this jogging animation which is way too fast too. One positive is that the CPU didn't seem to run in circles anymore, although this might be different on legendary. I want to see a full game with a competent player (someone who doesn't sprint all of his players outof position chasing the ball like a pitbull) against legendary CPU with game speed set on slow.