View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 12:56 PM   #1
yankees028
Pro

yankees028's Arena

OVR: 0
Post Madden 16 Expansion Team Guide

Every year when the game drops a group of us get together to put a expansion roster together. This year 2 of us have the game early and spent the last day and half getting it together.

If you are a franchise junkie and like to build a team your way you have to try this. Doing something like this you need house rules and you need to follow the. Using difficult sliders will make this a experience you wont forget.

Expansion Draft Rules
1. The team may select up to two players from each team with a maximum of 30 players.
2. If the selected team selects a player over 75 overall, they will forfeit there second pick from that team. If a team selects a player over 80 overall they will forfeit there second pick and that player will count as two players towards the 30-player maximum.

Expansion Draft Roster Filling
1. Teams our giving the rights to a player of the team they are replacing.
2. For the remaining positions, the free agent pool will be used.

You will have five picks in free agency.
If a players ovr exceeds 87. You will forfeit thee picks in the draft and your remaining picks cannot exceed a 72ovr

If a players ovr exceeds 83ovr. You will forfeit two picks in the draft and your remaining picks cannot exceed a 72ovr.

After the draft you can trade for two players that do not exceed a 74ovr. These trades our to help find some hidden gems.

After that is the 2015 NFL Draft where you will have your 7 key picks to build the corner stone of your franchise

During the Season Rules
1. 1. If an injury occurs, you may sign a player from Free Agency. This player must be below 70 overall.
2. Teams our allowed 3 player trades and two draft pick trades during the season, and 2 in the offseason. All trades must pass by 80% from owner votes

Off-season Rules
1. You may re-sign a maximum of 8 players, to the following deals
2. 1 x 5 year deal may be given
3. 1 x 4 year deal may be given
4. 2 x 3 year deals may be given
5. 2 x 2 year deals may be given
6. 3 x 1 year deals may be given

Offseason Free Agency Period
1. 1 Player of any overall
2. 1 Player between 75-80 overall
3. 3 Players below 75 overall

How this all works.

Possible locations and jerseys very helpful!
http://www.gamezone.com/originals/ma...s-and-uniforms
This is all done from the main menu. Find a roster you like then from there I always pick the worst team possible in the game... Sorry Jaguars you are once again the weakest link. From there I will go about following my steps to "drafting players". The current players on the Jaguars I will try to evenly disperse around the league for the players I'm taking. This year I may drop the players and let the CPU pick the players up to teams that need them since FINALLY the AI is fixed with dropping and signing. From there as soon as you get into CFM relocate your team.

Former COD Pro / Streamer: xSiQx / CSn1pe

Last edited by yankees028; 09-24-2015 at 01:14 PM. Reason: rules
Advertisements - Register to remove