Old 09-04-2015, 01:07 PM   #24
actionhank
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 16 Livestream on Twitch Has Ended, Archive Available to Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by redslumber
The new implementations will be a wait and see for now. The morale system sounds great on paper, but we'll really have to play it to get a true feel.

On a side note, the menu systems look horrendous once again this year. Do they have Art Directors for sports games, because he should be fired. Lol.
I'm hoping that NHL16 will be what I expected of NHL14, and15. A game that's at the very least showing some promise of good things to come.
If some guys on here get it, and say that Be a GM is actually enjoyable, and that sliders actually seem to have an affect, that'll definitely play a huge part in my deciding to buy the game.
The gameplay I saw in that feed was frustrating, but it looked to be EASHL, which in my opinion, always looks like garbage. The slider set for online just looks awful, everything's so fast, players stop on a dime and pivot awkwardly.
But, I'm more than willing to get NHL16 if it's at least showing promise. The Morale system is a good start, but it has to work. EA's past efforts with adding things in, having them affect gameplay, and doing little to nothing to patch those issues worries me.