View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 04:06 PM   #14
PeruvianPlaya954
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: PES 2016 Available Today, Post Your Impressions

I had been posting impressions in the other thread for those who of us who were lucky enough to get it early, so I won't repeat what I said there.

What I will add is that last night I played as Peru vs. Germany in a friendly. I knew I was in for a fight since I was overmatched from a talent standpoint, but I had a few of my good players on good form (a handful of red arrows).

I thought, I have a chance.

Ha. Germany DOMINATED possession and knocked it around. I think the final numbers were like 67-33 percent. I knew I couldn't high press or they would kill me, but I could do nothing the few times I won the ball.

They scored on a great volley before halftime, but couldn't find an insurance goal. Then one quick give-and-go pass down the right flank by me in the 84th minute led to a cross that my central midfielder finished at the far post.

I totally deserved to lose that one, but I managed a result with the 1-1. It felt good to get a result, but it felt even better to be able to get dominated and given a real tough game like I should from a superior opponent.