View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 05:49 PM   #5
Golfsprince
Rookie

Golfsprince's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Title Update 1.03 Details, Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow

Here's what Justin (Handsward, EA dev) said on the EA forum:

Key thing here is "We will be able to shift our focus from bug fixing to other things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDSWARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjw222
Thanks for "Gameplay updates" and "Other updates", how Night Club issues took prescience over any Career Mode issues I don't understand. I didn't realize people where actually playing Night Club mode all that much. Online mode isn't my favorite anyway but l understand a lot of people do enjoy it.
Well, there are 2 parts to this. First off, most of the Night Club fixes were actually done during the time we were working on the last update but they weren't done in time to guarantee enough testing time on them so they were checked into this update's branch instead. Second, our focus for this and the previous updates has been to fix bugs. With this update, we are at a point where almost all bugs have been addressed. There actually weren't many career bugs that were found post launch and we were able to address any career bugs that existed with the last update. Most of the bugs that were remaining for this update were related to online and that's where most of the effort went.

With most all the bugs taken care of at this point (with a few remaining exceptions that didn't make it in this update) we will be able to shift our focus from bug fixing to other things.

Favorite Teams

Golf - USA Ryder Cup Squad

NFL - Bears, Falcons

NBA - Bulls

MLB - White Sox

College - Northwestern Wildcats, DePaul Blue Demons, UIC Flames, DuPage Chaparrals

Last edited by Golfsprince; 09-21-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove