View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 08:14 AM   #14
BleedGreen710
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden Patch #2 Is Live

very disappointed. really wanted to see some changes to improve the quality of life of long franchises. as it stands now you cant progress players realistically (dont get enough xp) and the draft classes are flawed in some key areas (no safetys over 85 speed and cornerbacks having incredible strength is the most glaring). in addition, its near impossible to progress defensive players at all due to their goals being things like pass deflections and interceptions which you cant control. also - when all your corners have goal to get 5 INT obviously not all of them can meet it so some will just not make any gains at all. the whole XP/goals system is a damn mess.

also, I cant believe nothing was touched with the drive goals. we have multiple threads here (some even stickied) with like 30+ pages of people trying to come up with WORK AROUNDS to the drive goals - and they dont even change it at all. hey i guess in their defense its easier to have us come up with work arounds then to pay employees to come up with a solution to the problem!

I love this years game I give it a solid 9/10 and its just SO CLOSE to being a 10. I really hope there is going to be another patch down the road.

I guess on the bright side i dont have to worry about restarting my franchise.