View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 04:43 PM   #869
thesportsguru11
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: We have a football team too... Guru's UConn Huskies (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker91
I'm sure Coach James and the rest of the Roadrunners staff would have like our game to be much closer, but I'm happy with the win! If only the offense put up that many points during the regular season we'd break apart for the cluster of our division.

Also, not a good time to be a Florida fan like you said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARLEE23
Trust me I wish it would have but congrats to you on the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just let it be known...this isn't the last time you two will see each other....

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
Would you mind posting your sliders? Or sending them to me in a message. I'm mostly curious how you managed to get 5 passers over 4000 yards on the season. The leading guys in my dynasties are usually right around 3200 yards which is obviously not realistic in today's college football
I just used a set of the community sliders (should be this one on the OP). Matt actually sent me his recommended set around July and I've been using it since. Got some great realistic games and the stats look solid around the nation. Though I hope the Old Dominion receiver racking up 2,000 receiving yards doesn't happen every year..I'd have to make some fixes at that point.

Notes from the Author:

- 50,000 views! Unbelievable that we've made this the 14th dynasty in the football section to hit this milestone. Thank you to everyone for the continued support!

- For the CAC preview, would you guys just like a couple paragraphs for each coach or full position breakdowns, like a two-deep depth chart sort of thing? Let me know soon if you guys have an opinion. Thanks!

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.