Old 10-10-2015, 01:06 AM   #1641
Gnemi
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
How was the speed of the game at 50 Sprint/Acc ? I had trouble "watching" those specific values of my own recordings, it just felt like Hyperspeed. Even on reaper's streams. THis is the source of the change to 48/48 - 49/49. Mainly because if user is higher than CPU when values reach the 40's - the bursting capabilities return, which sucks - for lack of a better word
Yeah, it's terrible. I can see the merits of reducing the movement, but 50/50 just has the right vim and vigor I expect from a full blooded EPL contest. I can't handle this game on NORMAL. It's not that I can't muster up my ole vid game skills sufficiently, it's just that I find myself playing an ugly version of the game. On Slow with 50/50, I hate to say it but EA nailed it for me.

I have finally come around to the idea that even a one tick advantage is indeed too much though for Human. It was my training wheels, nothing more.

Are you saying that you find it too bursty even at 50/50 for both Human and CPU? I can see that, but I find the CPU utilizes burst just as often and honestly, that burst leads to goals being scored. Back to my example of the cup tie with Crystal Palace that I replayed three times. The scores were 3-2 (me), 2-2, and 1-2 (Palace). It was just one match, but if I can expect those sorts of results, which is pretty close to what I was getting with Settings #7 pre-patch and initially with Settings B post-patch, I'll be happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove