View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 09:52 PM   #4860
Valisen
Rookie

Valisen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Well I'm going to have to try the Sprint/ACC 48/48. Becaue after spending a good day playing I've notice that, even though I like the way the HS set plays, I score just too easy. Sometimes it feels the CPU defense breaks down completely and lets me in on goal too easy. Resulting in 2, 3, 4+ goals a game that come too easy.

So I switched to the set Ettnollbajen posted (with some minor personal adjustments) and the next couple games I played felt tighter, and closer. I had to fight for a chance on goal. Also the fouls were back with this set. I was getting yellows and so was the CPU.

I don't know how some of you do it, but I am starting to lose a bit of patience. Matt is a boss and strives for the ultimate set and I respect that, but damn I am so ready to get my dynasty up and starting. I've restarted my CM more times since 1.05 than before it. And I am about to just settle on one and then somehow block this thread so I'll quit coming here and trying a new set. It's like trying to quit doing meth tho