View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 09:42 PM   #1
antdroid
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon3 Madden PSP & Vita Rosters, Franchises Updates, Mods & Tutorials

Vita Roster Editing is now possible! http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=126 Credit to Lorak!

TOC:
Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Rosters, Franchises, Misc Files
Post 3: Tutorials

Greetings.

After several weeks of reading, learning, experimenting, and what not, I've gotten a decent handle on editing Madden (and the EA Sports) series of games for PSP. It handles very similarly to the PC and PS2 versions since the databases are similar.

Over the next couple posts and beyond, I'll be posting updated Rosters, Franchises, and Mods to the Madden PSP series which will work on Madden 08 and Madden 12 for PSP and PS Vita/PS TV. I'll also continue to work on the tutorials on how to do it yourself.

All of this would not be possible without some great, smart, folks at Operation Sports and FootballIdiot forums who developed tools, tutorials, and data that has been used for PC that can be applied in similar fashion for PSP.

On a side note, I'm also doing a similar project for NCAA Football on PSP (which also works on Vita and Playstation TV). You can find more info here and updates in the NCAA Football Roster Forum in general.

Update: The modding, updates, and knowledge is continuing on for 2016-17 and beyond thanks to some great contributions from members at OS! This is great! We now can mod Madden 13 on Playstation Vita/TV and continually working on PSP thank to contributions from Lorak and Reeshmd23 who's been working with me on this since 2015. Also great thanks to Brock, Harry97, h4wduk3n, and others who have put in a lot of time modding the PS2 and PSP series of Madden and NCAA games.

Visit my sports blog/editing site @ http://www.AntDroid.net

Last edited by antdroid; 09-09-2016 at 12:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove