View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 02:12 PM   #6
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Ships Today, Post Your Impressions Here

Hard definitely plays way better then Pro. Which is weird considering Pro is the highest setting in the game. I noticed on Pro the AI basically just head hunts only and doesn't use their full move set at all. On hard the AI uses their full move set and mixes up their strikes and forms of attack. Hard difficulty was the only difficulty I had fights that made it passed the 1st round.

The negatives

1. I find the AI ability to block a knee to the stomach to be too good.

2. The AI is way too successful with single leg take downs.

3. I haven't played against enough AI yet, but it seems like the single leg take down is the only take down the AI does 99% of the time.

4. They nerfed leg kicks damage too much. I had a Crocop vs Bas Rutten 5 round fight. Many leg kicks were landed by both. No way should it have made it 4 rounds with nobody getting a leg kick TKO. Especially with the amount of visual leg bruising on both fighters legs.

5. The AI is too good at escaping submission attempts. Even when they are dead tired and you have more then half a bar of stamina.

6. I wish take downs and clinch transitions were instant. Don't like the whole holding of a stick delay to do a take down or transition in the clinch. It kills the realism and momentum way too much in the flow of the fight. Those 2 things should be strictly ratings and stamina based.