View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 11:43 PM   #283
The 24th Letter
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available Now For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, Patch Notes Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
I hate the non direct posts. When was the convo shifted? That has nothing to do w/ what I was talking about since the beginning. Getting past big men? Stop it and I also addressed it in my post so I don't get how it's shifted lol.

Also I didn't watch your video. It's irrelevant because my point isn't about getting past big men. Usually the animation I'm talking about is when you drive into them and you get the animation that makes you go past them. Again the issue isn't about getting past big men for me, it's about a animation taken completely out. So why are you talking about mind made up or anything lol? It's not like it's an opinion. Is the animation gone or not? Yes it is. Which is fact. So anything else you're talking about is irrelevant to me.
Thought it was obvious I was talking to you, if I don't quote you it's because it's a hassle depending on the browser I'm on. It's just the internet. But I went web view and made sure I did to be more 'direct' lol

Like I said, I peep game.....thread should more about impressions good or bad from people who have played, not assumptions from notes, videos etc anyway..so there's nothing to really continue on about from here. I'll keep it moving, all good.

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 05-05-2016 at 11:52 PM.