View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 03:42 AM   #120
4thQtrStre5S
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Video - New Juke Moves and Score Bug/Banner

I like the new ticker; the juke move looked good, and I also saw the left tackle accelerate to take on the ROLB, wish the video didnt have the text over the play, but I think we all wish for that;

Considering the low level the play was probably created on, and the fact that ratings are driving what is transpiring on the field, I am not concerned about players playing out the play perfectly, as I cannot think of a perfectly executing player...

There was previous mention of the defender being blocked by TB's 83, and questioning why the defender let the RB pass behind him, well, I took a closer look, and correct me if I am wrong, but I believe 83 held the defender; looks like 83 hooks the defender just around the collar; it does appear that way, and it also appears the defender was trying to break away for a tackle attempt.

I also believe the juke move and the result of the defender being faked out, seemed to show a lack of the usual suction; anyone else watch for suction?

EDIT: what truly concerns me is why the FS is just sitting in center field in his initial pre-snap stance throughout the whole play? (please tell me that was a user controlled player and they held him there to prevent the tackle.)

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 05-26-2016 at 03:57 AM.