View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 09:40 PM   #14
bxphenom7
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
No, they don't. They all pass the ball around surgically, then eventually someone is in space (because the defense is practically non-existent) and they aim low and for the corners, over and over and over again, because the keepers are atrocious.

I also find it hard to fathom how PES is "more realistic" when there are no fouls, no cards, and 10 goals a game. But hey, to each his own. I'll be hoping PES is awesome next year just like you, I just found it to be largely overhyped this year considering its plethora of gamebreaking flaws and Konami's embarrassing support post-launch.
Ever since the previous update, it's been harder to score and goalkeepers are better at saving though still lack some aggressiveness coming out the box for the ball. Besides lack of fouls, PES looks and feels like soccer, something I've yet been able to say about any FIFA, it feels like a video game. I hope you're playing on Superstar difficulty and no higher than Level 1 support. Not too brag, I'm really good and haven't had these high scoring games like I was having earlier in the year. Anyways, I think we're in for a battle this September with FIFA moving to the Frostbite engine. I haven't felt this much anticipation for a FIFA game in a long time!