View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 05:43 PM   #192
bucky60
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 17: Franchise Mode Adds New Play the Moments, Super-Sim Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Like I said.....Different interests. I could care less about a draft board. I really dont care about that at all. I actually consider that a "tiny" addition.

With that said, if they added that over a ticker (which is something I want), I wouldnt really complain because I recognize a ton of people want that.
For me it's a realistic progression system with realistic depth. But I do recognize that many like the RPG progression as unrealistic as it is, And as much as I hate it, I don't want EA/Tib to take it out (it's already coded). I was just hoping for an optional realistic progression system based on potential.

I don't care too much about the ticker, or those "Moments" stuff, but others do, so I'm glad they added it.

Aholbert, make me feel just a little bit better and say you wished I had my realistic progression system (even if you have to lie to me)...Please.

Full Editing does take some of the sting away. Nice Gameplay improvements. Like the idea of a practice squad. We'll have to wait and see how useful it is with the RPG system.

I feel better about 17 than I did about 13, 14, 15, and 16 (some nice gameplay improvements in 16).