View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 11:15 AM   #7
DBMcGee3
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Wow, I'm extremely impressed. First thing I noticed is that the ball looks more alive this year. It seems to bounce more realistically at the players feet, whereas last year I felt like it was just there, like an invisible string connected the ball to the boot.

For me, it really comes down to whether they've actually fixed the GKs. I feel like they say this every year, and I get so hyped for the game, and then I buy it and the scoring is out of control. I've said all along that the only difference between them and the FIFA GKs was a ton of animations, so it logically makes sense that they could drastically improve them. Still gotta see it to believe it though.

The only negative I can throw out here is that there's no mention of improving the physicality, and more specifically fixing the foul system. Also, I've had PES 2016 since September and have still never seen a red card. FIFA has that part figured out, PES needs to mimic what they've done in that area.

Overall though, I'd say I'm far more impressed with the PES reveal than the FIFA reveal, despite enjoying FIFA 16 far more than PES 2016. Can't wait for more info, and thank sweet baby Jesus for giving us our file sharing back!