View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 08:51 AM   #14
Sneaky Deaky
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Active Intelligence System in FIFA 17 (Trailer & Interview)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Passing accuracy is always going to be inflated in footy games but as long as we see a dynamic approach for attacking from the cpu it should fix those stats. I felt both Pes and Fifa 16 had the same issue with teams keeping possession too well, I really hope this isn't an issue this year.

Oh, I completely agree it will always be inflated in a game. I'm actually fine with low-mid 80's in pass percentage, it's when they get a low to mid 90's pass success rate that I get a little bit disconnected from the flow of the game. I try to avoid looking at the stats but I can't help myself...

But you are also right that it's not really the percentage that's the biggest problem, it's the intention behind those passes. If the A.I were more direct and risky in their passing and movement their pass success rate would naturally go down and the games would open up, and "human" error would come into play a lot more.

I play with 100 first touch error for me and the A.I just to bring some error into the game. And the great thing is if they do play a lot more direct and faster in Fifa 17 I'll be able to slow them down with first touch error and lower acceleration. It's however much harder to make them play more direct.