Old 07-20-2016, 11:58 PM   #155
Houston
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
re: MLB on FOX: 2016 OPENING DAY ROSTERS RELEASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
I was wondering how these were coming along from what you posted a couple days ago I really think that these rosters will be on par with OSFM, I love the work that you are doing and keep up the great work
I try and keep the front page updated with the current progress. I am currently still working on Triple A players info with ORIOLES - METS are done with that. Once this parts done I will rate those players with the LIVE SERIES RATINGS for only the players who are real SCEA PLAYERS and anyone SCEA has added in the roster updates that who are on Triple A teams. Just something to keep in mind when doing Triple A there is still quiet a few real SCEA guys and certain things are done a certain way like the MLB 25 were done so it's a bit of a slower process. Once I get to double A it's mostly rookies (created guys) so it's just a lot of importing and checking players info with a faster process than there is doing MLB 25 or Triple A. There is a handful of service time guys on a few teams in Double A but nothing like MLB 25 or Triple A was.

I know we are all anxious and eager to be able to have these and use these in a franchise and I am working as fast as I can with them while juggling every day life. The good thing is these rosters are a very thorough set and building a foundation with these this year for easier work next year and after.

Last edited by Houston; 07-21-2016 at 12:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove