Old 07-21-2016, 11:07 PM   #108
gr18
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 17 Player Ratings - Top 5 Quarterbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
So the statement was made regarding one of the posters said he would take Brady over any other QB in a one-game scenario, then Godgers12 said "And you would lose".

And I said "How do you figure?"

No one said anything about Peyton Manning in these recent posts we were talking in, but again, we're not talking about team effort, we're talking about QB's being successful and Peyton was a bit of a disgrace last year. I'm sure most would agree. I'm also pretty sure most would agree that the Denver defense was the concrete reason they did so well toward the latter part of the year, playoffs and the Super Bowl. In fact, the Denver defense was downright dominant.

So to Godgers12, with that being said, why would Tom Brady lose in a one-game scenario? What gives you the idea that he would lose in a one-game scenario?
I know you don't want to here from me but I kinda debunked the theory if you want to decipher what I said.Brady DID lose the one game.Peyton wasn't good last year but he didn't.You can take that qb of your choice for that one game but it doesn't mean a thing .What's the point.The qb's aren't the only players on the field.