View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 07:18 PM   #25
Samz555
Rookie

Samz555's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden 17 Equipment Wishlist

Is a cleat editor at all a possibility? Where you could create new colorways and have them stocked in a diff category? Would save the Dev's from creating 100% accurate colorways and simply put it in the hands of community!

Furthermore, like in 2k games, when editing a player, you have a home and away section! I know its long but some equipment junkies like myself don't mind and find it actually fun to spend hours creating diff colorways for shoes/cleats!

I haven't played madden since '13 and the simple addition of new equipment made me come back!

Hopefully a cleat editor will be an option in the future and patching new equipment all year long (I heard from Kane on a podcast that it wasn't an option this year)! Could put in the real shooting sleeves from the NBA and cleats like the Calvin Johnson one's who are my favourite!

Vapor Untouchable Pro

Calvin Johnson's Cleats

Nike lunar superbad pro

Nike air zoom super bad 3's (Mike Vick in Philly)

Doug Baldwin's Ankle tape! That doesn't over the cleat

Loose sleeves

These under armor cleats

Being able to push up or down the stripes on the socks of teams like the Bills, Patriots, Lions, Jets ect...

Vapor Fly gloves

I'm pretty sure Kane and the bunch already know but it still need's to be said: Shooting sleeves

Turtleneck

Double arm bands

Wristbands on top of wirst tapes

If half of this stuff is in i'll be glad! Pretty happy EA decided to update the equipment!!

Again, Having a Cleat editor and even a glove editor would fix SOOOO many colorway problems! (Happens a lot that some guys where all black cleats and others all white cleats and some color cleats in the same game for the same team!!! Can't do that with the current system!) IMO a Cleat and glove editor would allow the community to make what they want for themselves!! Saving time for the dev's

BTW: i get the colored visors are not allowed by the NFL, But would the NFL not allow EA add them? its a video game after all...it's not real life! Plus players wear them in training camp alllll the time!

Either way, The equipment direction this game is going in is awesome (hoping hey update every year and not every 7 years...)

CLEAT/GLOVE EDITOR!
Advertisements - Register to remove