SpectreBugg
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 17 Off Playbook Sets and Lineups Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt.j.olson
Hey, that's me!

Glad you liked it, and great work on the new one. Wish I'd thought of annotations to indicate receivers off the line, tight splits, and all that.

Now that you've gone to all this work, I'm half thinking of doing the defensive formations, assuming I can come up with a reasonable notation for indicating the alignment of the front seven. Fortunately (or not?) it's not as obscure as it used to be -- packages like Nickel 3DL have disappeared from the playbooks, so it's all a lot more "what you'd expect".
Thanks! Glad you turned up, I was looking for a way to contact you. Just wanted to say thanks for the original work. it really came in handy the last 2 years making playbooks. With all the changes it seemed time to get a new one. I havent looked at the defensive formations enough yet to know if a list like this would be all that beneficial, but it never hurts. Let me know if you decide to. If not, I may work on one when i get the time. Thanks again for the original work and idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
anyone have a defensive one? ty for this most helpful
If Matt doesn't work on one, I will the next time i get the chance. I'll update here when it gets done.