djvio_lator
Rookie

djvio_lator's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvio_lator
Hey Armor,

Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying the sliders. I'm currently in my third season in Franchise and they have been a blast to play with. Each game is meaningful and interesting. Just last night, I came from 15 down against the Packers with 4 mins left to win in overtime. I've also had victory snatched from me with poor decisions on my part. The sliders make the game realistic and fun to play.

The only thing that I noticed is that they are rarely blowouts in games that I play. Recently I was playing a 72 OVR 49ers team (yes they are that bad in my Franchise) and I was leading 35-0 going into the 4th. All of sudden in the 4th, my guys couldn't hold onto the ball, my RB fumbled 3 times in the 4th and my QB twice. The final score ended up being 45-28. Not sure if that is a product of the sliders or the way Madden is programmed.

Either way, great job with the sliders. This was my return to Madden after years away and it's made it fun to play again. Thanks for all the hard work.
Just wanted to note that I finally had a real blowout in a game I played. Beat a pretty good Dallas team in the NFC Championship 41-9. The Cowboys did try two fake FGs (although I could understand since they were 4th and 1), but outside of that, it was just solid play on my part that got the win in this fashion. Thanks again for the hard work on the sliders.

Quick inquiry, have you noticed that a lot of QBs throw the ball away when you get close to sacking them? It's been happening to me more frequently and I'm not sure if this is just programming logic issues or something that could be tweaked in the sliders? Just curious on your thoughts.