Old 10-02-2016, 12:00 PM   #15
Old Man Nathy
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
First off this sounds awesome. I was thinking of doing something like this (not nearly as in depth) this week. Can't wait to check it out.

Quick question since I won't be able to play around with it tell later. You said you based it on Reboot Christianity (loved his work last year) but I found this year's way to limited. Your draft board was super small and by Rd 3 you usually had nobody left which was quite lame. His solution was to just keep trading for higher picks which is completely unsim and stupid in my opinion. Whew. Now to the question. Will your tool limit the draft board so we won't have any options later on? I don't need every player I draft over 75. Thanks man. Can't wait to test it out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I found the same thing with the reboot criteria, particularly after the latest draft class tuning update that affects online CFMs (and will soon affect offline CFMs). That's why I tweaked lots of the criteria myself.

The example picture I posted has about two thirds of my board removed as I wanted to show some rows with incomplete stats plugged in, the tool advising people not to draft a player, etc. etc. Generally the tool will find something in the region of 40-60 players it likes the look of in a given class (if you scout every prospect).
Advertisements - Register to remove