Old 10-04-2016, 07:02 PM   #41
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
As much as I appreciate what you've done, I really like that there are still "misses" like your 2nd round MLB. Most of the guys are looking for a sim experience (as I'm sure you are) so it would take a lot of realism out of the experience if we could always guarantee the outcome. I feel like your tool has taken us from the Dogpound (pun attended) and given us Belichick-like scouting abilities. But of course, humans make mistakes and it's good that there will still be misses.
That's why we all have a choice. I'm all about sim style. I won't trade players that are getting old just to snag more draft picks or trade late picks this year for higher picks next year. That's an exploitation of the cpu trade logic big time. But having a tool which can keep track of this stuff is amazing. I was already doing something of this nature just not nearly as complex. Also you can always change some of the criteria to widen the scope of players that make your cut. That's the real beauty of this tool. It's tweakable.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove