View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 12:01 AM   #808
Rachel93
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanp3
Hey all, I know this is a bit off the mission you all are seeking but after a lot of searching around it seems like you guys get sliders more than anyone else around! My friends and I have essentially set up essentially a Fantasy Fifa league. The 20 of us drafted teams that had to have an average overall of 82, and unlike ultimate team, you could not have the same players as everyone else. We have a lot of fun with it!

This year, instead of just having the best FIFA players win the league, we want to try CPU vs. CPU, while streaming the games on twitch. Ultimately, getting excited about things we have literally no control over.

Any thoughts on how to best configure to the sliders/level of play for the CPU's when pitted against each other in order for there to be an entertaining, high scoring yet still balanced and fair game of FIFA? A result of 3-2 or 2-1 with 6 minute halves would be ideal.

Let me know if you have any thoughts and keep up the great work! I'm using these sets for my personal use as well

Thanks!
Use default settings or set 2 with 10/10 keepers with 6 min matches I'd say