View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 08:08 PM   #6
The Old Dane
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

(Yes it's me, I'm back from the ... how?, dont even ask) .You go clinic to work my friend !. I think the idea is interesting, but your plan is problematic because you start your value measurement with cpu vs Cpu.

Football (its called That way as Cleese explains) Is an error game. So if you want to measure the values of cpu vs. cpu, against the result (the error, etc) are encoded into the game at different levels will give you answers to what level you should / can play ?. I dont think so, Because you need the human factor, errors made by the player and you need it right away!. If the game is changing (the day it happens) style of play to adapt my / human way of playing we have accomplished much. But on the other hand, I think we should and must accept a lot of placebo.It is also what makes it difficult to make sliders, there are 1000 right and wrong ways to look at it, and whats what?. But it should not stop us, and I hope you get something good out of your test, and I am very wrong in my assessment of them.
Cheers Mate