Old 10-12-2016, 03:05 AM   #15
SmashMan
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WWE 2K17 Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I realized what I did and it was super silly. I didn't select to control it manually. I didn't realize you had to move the icon to the left to select player 1 so to speak.
Gotcha. At least you figured it out and it was simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunky_Cracker
Here's a weird one...

I downloaded a Smackdown Live! arena from the Creation Center or whatever it's called and while it downloaded just fine when I play a match and go to set the arena I want it does not show up in the list of arenas I have available.

An no it's not in the Downloaded Content section of the arenas either...all that's there are the two WCW pre-order DLCs I got with the Goldberg DLC.

This is in exhibition mode as I have not started a My Career or My Universe yet.

Any clue what's up?
Create a Show for Smackdown and set it to use that arena. This was a change they made last year so if you didn't play it (don't know if you did), you might not know. Arenas can't be selected as they used to be. Now you set up the Show and select the matchup graphics and backgrounds to round out the presentation. That's what this sounds like. Once you do it and see the process, it's pretty easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove