Old 10-21-2016, 02:51 PM   #17
RonMexico1992
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
This is something I was hoping someone could clarify. If you can set an opponents tactics in CM with a second controller that is huge. Would allow you to just set up tactics as you go and not for each team before you start.
Here ya go, & @DirtyCobra as well.

I will note, this was very early into my time editing teams for CM. I've now just finished a 60+ game season with Villa & Arsenal and I would say if I was going to edit Atleti right now for that same match with all the variables included (by variables i mean, teams play different depending on who the are playing, so a smaller team against a big club is going to be ultra defensive tactics but a smaller vs smaller team it will be more of open tactics)

Build Up
Speed 50-60
Passing 60-65

Chance Creation
Passing 70 Risky
Crossing 70
Shooting 70

Defence leave the same

but like I said with the variables, I was Real Madrid. If I was Malaga, I would have Atleti's pressure up to 60. Agression probably to 50. And build up passing down a little bit, probably to 55. The variables make the career mode so much more enjoyable and adds longevity. Because in a league, season 2 season you will play the same team several times in the course of 5 years lets say, but their form, your form, their position in the table, your position in the table should effect how you tinker with their tactics without straying to far from game to game.

All you do is press start, go to settings, pick sides, then go to team management with the 2nd controller, click tactics, custom tactics, edit.