View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 03:33 PM   #15
aterry
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Been testing these out a bit in CM. They play very very well. A couple of observations if you want them.

1. Liverpools tactic is spot on...games at Anfield feel so realistic, the hectic nature, cramped pitch. The only concern I have, and I haven't tested it long term but do you think having their default tactic without a ST will effect their transfer behaviour? Not that its a bad thing, just curious if you have seen this have any effect down the road in CM.

2. Leicester's tactic is good, and the containing team tactic works much better post patch because the tackling and marking is much more effective from CPU. I find that their passing because somewhat easy to defend at times and becomes less accurate because they are playing more long balls. I guess that is the way of the long ball team but just an observation.

3. Non symmetrical formations like Manchester United's where the CAM is off to a side of the striker or the striker is off centre, sometimes makes the shape break down defensively but its not too bad just something I noticed.

Again these are adding a fantastic layer to the game, I really have to think about how to approach each team I play and how best to break them down or defend them. Kudos
Advertisements - Register to remove