Old 11-24-2016, 08:14 PM   #118
Krebstar
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
I have tested 3games with aggression at 100. Players do come at you much more aggressively with regards to tackling. Still not getting a lot of fouls. However, once I lowered sprint speed and acceleration I did get more fouls. Also the players aggression and tackling attributes may have to do with the fouls.
This is my concern with high aggression, as in FIFA it has never translated to more fouls, unfortunately. What it does to is cause higher and more pressing.

Which is why I prefer teams who sit deep to have lower aggression, as it makes them truly sit deep, and not sit deep but press and close down. They want you to break them down, they're not going to miss and let you stroll by.

I'm open to changing it, but I'm happy with how it's currently working. Teams like Liverpool press high and often—Spurs on the other hand press, but still sit a bit deeper and have a solid defense. And then there are the sides who 100% sit deep and make you break them down.

If aggression is raised across the board, I fear it'll be easier to break some teams down, and allow you to move through some defenses easier than you should be able to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also, Hull City has just been added