View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 09:32 AM   #16
PPerfect_CJ
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 17 Year-End Recap

Right off the bat, let me be clear that I understand Ultimate Team is a huge money maker for sports games and isn't going anywhere. That said, the majority of us on OS believe that UT has ruined sports games. We don't appreciate that companies concentrate almost entirely on this aspect of their games, these days. If you go to other sections of this website, you'll see that probably most of us, or at least a very high number of us are "sim nation" for lack of a better description. Don't get all hot about us running down FUT. We are just sick and tired of it. Wanna be even MORE sick and tired of it? Go look at FIFA's Twitter page. Try and ask them a question about Career Mode. Try and find where they even acknowledge that Career Mode EXISTS. I'm not saying don't enjoy the mode if you're in to it. I'm not saying don't spend your money on packs. It's yours to spend if that's what you want to do. I'm not saying you can't post here, even if I had that kind of authority. I'm just saying don't expect a lot of sympathy and then get angry when it's not given. We're not upset with YOU. We're upset with the GAMING COMPANIES. Just had to make myself clear on where I stand. Nothing personal and no hard feelings. Have a good day, fellas.
#WeAreND