View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 01:52 AM   #77
RnRexpress3423
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6
re: MLB The Show 17 Impressions

My first impression is that 4K with HDR is the real deal. If you could put up with the framerate last year then this year should be no problem. It's a bit choppy in 4K but I'm sure my eyes will begin to adjust and I'll barely notice it.

I don't understand the HDR intensity slider as my TV has HDR but I have no clue where the slider should go. I've already asked this in the QA thread so hopefully someone can shed some light on where it needs to be. The game did get noticeably brighter when I did mess with the slider as someone else has stated in this thread. Seemed like a bug to me as the field in my eyes got way to bright. Samsung KS8500 if it matters.

I blasted a 426 foot homer with boomstick and my goodness Cruz absolutely sent a screamer into the upper deck in RF at Safeco. We're going to have to start another homerun thread!!!

It just gets better and better each year. Sorry guys I'm not the best with impressions but it's late and my eyes hurt so tomorrow's a new day. Thanks again to everyone who helped get me a copy early. This site is truly one of the best around.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited by RnRexpress3423; 03-26-2017 at 02:01 AM.