View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 05:19 PM   #2
dabrickashaw24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nice article, I agree with everything you said. I believe playing against the CPU needs to be addressed in the next game. The CPU consistently achieves over 90% passing even when they are not a 'possession' based side. I believe this happens because instead of the computer ever just playing a ball into space, or booting the ball up field (which happens all the time in real life), they will perform awkward back-passes and never show a desire to go forward. I am hoping they pay more attention the gameplay and improve the single player experience. However, I bet the only major changes will come from FUT considering kids pour hundreds of dollars into packs. FUT is also going downhill for me due to the fact that there are way to many cards being put out. The best days of FUT were back when if you came across a kid who had a inform (black card), you were surprised and envious. Now every game I play, the opponent has maybe one or two gold players, and the rest are some sort of special card. I have been playing fifa since 2010 and this is the first year I have lost interest.