trekfan
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Defiance: The Odyssey of Ronald Bazemore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout
Few things...

1. I've been locked out of my account because OS was glitching and wouldn't send me the proper reset password link, but I'm so glad to see a new story from you - and to see the Flight one properly end.

2. There's something funny to me about you using the Heat when I'm currently with a Florida paper - and that this dynasty starts over a year before I was born...

3. What's your plan with the Brooklyn Nets? Just change the name back to New Jersey or come up with an in-story reason why they so suddenly moved to Brooklyn? My only issue with that would be they'd have to realistically play at Long Island University unless they were sharing the Garden...

4. With all of this said...hopefully Billy King doesn't join the Nets too early. I'm still broken after the lottery.

Good to have you back, Trek!
Welcome back!

I totally forgot the Nets, but they are back in New Jersey. I have no plans to move them and I set their uniforms back to the early 2000s version (Kidd era).

Billy King will not be in the league at all. Dude's done enough damage for a couple of lifetimes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk