View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 12:29 AM   #16
cima
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2017 NBA Finals: (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Cleveland Cavaliers

Lol dudes, last year's Finals thread was lit before it even started. So much heat on me, not nearly as much this year. I can change that if you'd like. Nah kidding but reading through this is good ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
Cavs in 6 though I'd love to see them win in 5 or 7 so their locker room can "still smell like champagne" next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
Is it bad that I partially want the Warriors to win so cima can go disappear to sulk in a corner until his inevitable re-appearance during next years playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
I want to pick Cleveland to win because it's hard for me to imagine LeBron losing a 3rd straight Finals. And they have been playing great ball as of late with the Warriors looking slightly more human, but I don't know.. I think GS matches up well and they have HCA.

Plus I said a few weeks back when cima was cimaing that I was taking GS so I can't back down now. GS in 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
If the Cavs win the series, could this rivalry develop into a modern day Celtics-Lakers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Yeah, unless something drastic happens you can go ahead and pencil in Cleveland again next year.
Smart man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMagic
This series is over. Cavs are vastly outmatched here.

Steph Curry is the greatest player of all time. This proves it.

I don't ever want to hear about LeBron being mentioned as an all time great. Top 20 all time AT BEST.

Lolz

Last edited by cima; 05-26-2017 at 12:32 AM.